Heat Pump Services
For more than five decades, home and business owners in Charleston and the surrounding region have trusted LimRic to provide a full range of heat pump services at light commercial and residential locations. Our team of expert heat pump contractors is well-known for their excellent customer service and their skill, knowledge, and experience handling heat pump replacements, repairs, and tune-ups throughout the area. Whether you need a mini split, geothermal heat pump installation, or traditional ducted heating service, count on us to get the job done right while treating you and your property with the utmost respect.
Contact us today to learn more about our full range of heat pump services or to schedule an appointment. You’ll soon find out why, with our commitment to employee development, prompt service, and unmatched guarantees, LimRic remains the gold standard in customer satisfaction after 50 years in the business!
Heat Pump Services in Charleston & the Surrounding Region
Many times, a malfunctioning heat pump can be repaired. However, like any other appliance, there comes a time when your heat pump simply needs to be replaced. The average life expectancy of a heat pump is 16 to 20 years. If your unit is older, it may be best to call it quits — then call your local heat pump contractors to provide you with a brand new, modern, and efficient system.
Oftentimes, the installation of a mini split or geothermal heat pump comes with added benefits, such as an increase in home value and a decrease in electric bills. Let the heat pump service experts at LimRic inspect your heat pump and, if necessary, install a new one.
Here are just a few of the reasons Charleston residents count on us for their heat pump services:
- Special Financing Available
- We Carry All Major Makes, Models, and Brands with Plenty in Stock
- Quick One-Day Installation
Heat Pump Repair
Heat pumps can malfunction in many ways, from faulty pilot lights and broken fans to thermostat failures and defective blowers. With our professional, certified technicians and affordable options for heat pump repair service, LimRic makes fixing your heat pump a hassle-free experience from start to finish. Some of the benefits of choosing LimRic for all your heat pump service needs:
- Our staff and technicians are highly trained and certified
- We can repair and service all brands and types of heat pumps
- We offer upfront pricing with no surprise fees
- We arrive on time for scheduled service calls
- We can repair light commercial and residential heat pump systems
- We offer warranties on all our services and products
Heat Pump Tune Up & Maintenance
Keeping your heat pump maintained ensures that it will work on the first cold day of winter and every day throughout the season. The professional, certified team at LimRic can perform a routine check for air filter cleanliness and obstructions, inspect the heat exchanger, test the carbon monoxide meter for dangerous levels, clean the burners, and adjust the flame-oxygen mixture to keep your home and your family safe from fires and carbon monoxide poisoning.
Contact us for more information about:
- Proactive Heating Maintenance Services
- Service Contract Agreements
- Annual Heat Pump Tune-Ups and Safety Inspections
Heating Installation Services
In addition to being the preeminent heat pump experts serving light commercial and residential customers in Charleston and the surrounding region, we offer heating installation services for ducted heating systems, as well. We can do it all when it comes to ensuring your home comfort! LimRic is proud to be:
- Certified to service all brands, including Carrier, American Standard, Trane, Lennox, Daikin, and more.
- The largest certified American Standard Comfort Care Dealer in the state of South Carolina
- A Certified Daikin Comfort Pro
- Experienced working with both light commercial and residential heating systems