Important Company News Regarding the Coronavirus
Dear Valued LimRic customer,
We are reaching out to ensure our customers and employees that we are keeping abreast of the ever-changing Covid-19 situation.
Health and safety are all our responsibilities. We encourage you to practice safety measures at home and when you’re out. Wash your hands with soap and water frequently, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your elbow if you have to sneeze or cough, and please stay home if you are sick. Take measures to avoid unnecessary contact with large crowds and confined gatherings of people to help slow the spread of COVID-19. If you are ill or exhibiting any symptoms of illness, we ask that you reschedule any non-emergent appointments.
LimRic takes the safety of our employees and our clients very seriously. We have constant communication within LimRic on how we can better protect our employees and our customers. Below are some of the steps we are taking to lessen the risk for all parties.
- • We are retraining and refreshing employees on policies we have in place such as personal hygiene, handwashing and other SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures).
- • Areas in our facility such restrooms, conference/training rooms and other common areas are being cleaned and sanitized more frequently.
- • Employees experiencing any illness are not to report to work.
- • Employees are being encouraged to wash hands more frequently to help reduce the spread of germs.
- • Each of our fleet vehicles are equipped with gloves, hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes.
LimRic Plumbing, Heating & Air will continue to monitor and gather information from the local health officials and take any steps necessary to keep our valued employees and customers safe. Any further updates will be posted on our website at limric.com.