During these uncertain times, as people all over the world adjust to a new reality due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, it’s good to know that some things have not changed.
Residents of the Lowcountry can still count on our team here at LimRic Plumbing, Heating & Air to help them stay comfortable in their homes.
As an essential business, we remain open and able to provide residential plumbing services in Charleston, SC, and the surrounding region. If you’re experiencing a problem with your plumbing, drains, water heater, or indoor air quality as you and your family hunker down at home, we encourage you to call us for help.
However, because our top priority is the health and safety of our customers, staff members, and all members of the community, we are taking serious precautions to prevent the spread of the virus. We have modified our existing policies and procedures to protect you!
Here’s what we’re doing right now:
- All employees are required to wear masks.
- Our field technicians are equipped with plenty of hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes.
- All field technicians must sanitize their hands BEFORE and AFTER entering or leaving a customer’s home.
- Field technicians are continuing to wear floor protectors on every service call.
- Field technicians will wear gloves whenever possible.
- We are frequently sanitizing our equipment, including iPads, iPhones, and tools.
- All of our employees are required to wash their hands frequently.
- All of our employees have been instructed to keep a safe distance from customers and co-workers.
- Any employee who is feeling sick or exhibiting symptoms of illness has been instructed not to come to work.
- We are asking customers who are ill or are exhibiting symptoms of illness to reschedule their appointments.
As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve, we will continue to reevaluate our response. We assure you we’re keeping close watch over news reports and adjusting to comply with all guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and public health officials.
We will continue to provide the quality service our customers expect — as long as it’s safe to do so. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need an emergency plumber in or around Charleston, SC.
Working together, we can all do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19 and make it through this situation even stronger than we were before.